We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, confident and organised individual to:
• Work with our students to support their learning.
• Work 1:1 and with small groups to improve progress of our students in Maths
• Demonstrate an organised and positive approach to students to encourage their learning.
The successful applicant will
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for learning
- Be experienced in developing students’ numeracy / maths levels
- Have student achievement at the heart of everything they do
- Be committed to the all-round development of the student
- Enjoy working with young people and enabling them to achieve their very best
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
We want our intervention tutor to work with small groups of students with a view to improving their numeracy levels and maths skills. We anticipate the successful person will work on intensive programmes with students of varied ages that need specific support. This could be over a series of lessons or weeks.
This post is both being funded by the pupil premium grant and governors are always keen to see the impact of this intervention work, supporting some of our vulnerable students who need additional maths intervention.
The Wade Deacon Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.